Aluminum H profile
Aluminum H profile has wide applications, which can be changed in dimensions, type of alloy and customization of other technical specifications according to the needs of industries.
As it is clear from the name of this profile, this aluminum cross-section is in the shape of an English H, which consists of two vertical wings and a connecting bridge between the two vertical parts. The main use of H profile in the construction industry is to use it in the facade of the building to install composite sheets.
Due to its geometrical structure, this profile has good resistance to bearing load and pressure and is mainly used in combination with other sections to bear load or to connect two separate parts and form a unified surface.
Aluminum H profile with different alloys is used in different industries such as railway industry, greenhouse construction, various parts of industrial and store cold storage systems, electronic industry, etc.
The most common alloys used in the production of aluminum H profiles are alloys such as 6061, 6063, 2024 and 7075, however a wide range of other aluminum alloys are used from the 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series. to be
Advantages of standard aluminum profiles
- Customization and compliance with the technical characteristics of the final product
- The use of a wide range of alloys that increase the strength of the standard
- aluminum profile
- It has strength and surface resistance and a suitable point
- The ability to perform heat treatments
- Good weldability
- High resistance to corrosion and corrosive environmental factors
- Ability to perform machining and cutting
- Colorability and the use of various surface coatings
- Can be used as connections or combined with other aluminum sections
Features of Airak standard aluminum profiles
- Designing and customizing sections based on customer’s technical requirements
- Customization of production processes based on production standards and requirements
- Performing required heat treatments such as T6, T5, T4, etc.
- Performing cutting, drilling, punching and welding operations
- Special packaging in accordance with the warehouse and shipping guidelines
- Warehouse operations, logistics and delivery by land and sea