Polystyrene sheets white
Opaque polystyrene sheet, commonly known as PS, is a type of thermoplastic polymer. This material is made of styrene monomer and is supplied in the form of flat white or transparent sheets. Polystyrene sheets are used in various industries and productions due to their diverse properties and wide applications.
Properties and benefits of Polystyrene sheets white
- These sheets are very light, which makes it suitable for some applications such as packaging and products that need to reduce weight.
- Some types of polystyrene sheets are transparent, which can be used to package products that require seeing inside the package.
- Polystyrene sheet has good electrical insulating properties that can be used in some electrical and electronic applications.
- These sheets have good impact resistance which is suitable for some shipping and packaging applications.
- The matte polystyrene sheet is easily capable of mechanical and thermal processing. It can be shaped and cut in different ways.
Applications of Polystyrene sheets white
- Product packaging
- Production of decorative items
- All kinds of details inside the cars
- Electronic components